Thursday, September 25, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday!

Hi Friends!

I was inspired by the lovely Anna Saccone-Joly to do a just for fun post today. Anna has done a series of "What I Ate Wednesday" posts and I always enjoy reading those. Maybe it is the foodie in me, but I really like meal/food pictures and articles! So, here is my first "What I Ate Wednesday" post (please excuse the low quality pictures - I forgot my camera so I was using my iPod).

Breakfast
I forgot to take a picture of my breakfast, but I had a bowl of oatmeal with 1/2 banana and a dash of cinnamon. I also had a cup of coffee with some Cafe Mocha creamer. Yum!

Lunch
For lunch I had a poppy seed roll with deli-style tuna and a slice of mozzarella cheese. I also had a side of baby carrots and an apple. Daniel and I had lunch together outside and the weather was beautiful! I'm so glad the temperatures are finally starting to drop.. it has been a HOT summer!

Afternoon Snack
So, you will probably laugh at me for this, but I had a Stonyfield YoBaby yogurt. Yes, these are designed for babies 6+ months! haha! Here's why I chose baby yogurt- they are smaller than regular yogurt cups (which are typically too much for me), they are organic, and they have lots of active cultures in them. I will say that they were kind of "goopy" which I guess makes sense.. maybe more of a baby food consistency? And they didn't taste very sweet at all, but there was 12g of sugar I think. That is way too much sugar! 

Dinner
For dinner we had spaghetti, garlic bread, and broccoli. The spaghetti sauce is seriously the easiest thing in the world to make and it tastes so good! We always get compliments on it whenever we make this sauce. Let me know in the comments below if anyone wants the recipe :) Since I wanted some garlic bread I only had like 5 noodles - haha! I always feel like I need at least a few noodles to mix with the sauce. 

Dessert
For dessert I had a cup of decaf black coffee and 3 Elf Fudge cookies :) I started out with just 2 cookies, but ended up eating a third.. they are just too yummy!

Besides that I drank a good bit of water throughout the day. And that's it!

What did you eat today? :)









No comments:

Post a Comment