Friday, September 19, 2014

We're back!

Hi Friends!

Well, it has been quite some time since I last blogged, but I hope to do better about that in the coming months. We've had quite a lot of excitement since I last posted, including a trip to England and a move. If I get inspired I may do another post about our trip overseas, but for now you can read some great posts written by Daniel here.

This weekend we are heading up to LaGrange, GA to visit Daniel's family and will spend Saturday in Roopville for the yearly festival. You may remember seeing some pictures from Roopville back in the Christmas post, but it is the Logan Family homeplace. It is a very small, friendly town and we love getting to visit each year. The festival starts with a parade and the rest of the day is spent visiting with family on Aunt Cathy's front porch, exploring different booths, and eating lots of yummy treats (homemade kettle corn popcorn and fried oreos.. oh my!).

Aunt Cathy's Front Porch

I'll be back next week to post about our trip to Roopville and will try to be better about posting updates!

Thanks for reading & have a lovely weekend!

The Logans xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment