Thursday, March 14, 2013

What Spring Break might look like if your husband is in school..

Next week is Spring Break for Daniel and it couldn't be coming at a better time! He has been working so hard this semester and I think he is in need of a break. He is so faithful to his school assignments, work obligations, family time, and service in the church. I'm a proud wife! But, I am relieved that he will have a little bit of a break next week.

Now, if you thought I was talking about this kind of Spring Break, you would be mistaken:
This was the tamest SB picture I could find..
Instead, I've planned a week of fun dorky surprises for Daniel. They aren't actually surprises anymore because I already told him about it, but I hope they'll still be fun. We'll be staying in town because of work and church committments. After wracking my brain for ideas and scouring Pinterest for some fun date ideas, here is what I've come up with for us to do after work:

-Trip to Steel City Pops


















-Building a blanket fort in our living room, blowing up the air matress, renting one of Daniel's favorite movies, getting some of Daniel's favorite snacks (I've got strawberry poptarts on my list..), and having a movie campout in our living room

-Moe's and Mario Kart tournament















What about you? Do you have any plans for Spring Break?

Love,
Laura xoxo




1 comment: